Monday, August 4, 2008

Cute Kids

Andrew asked me today if the baby is going to come out naked. I asked him how my body could make the baby clothes, and he said he would just put a sewing machine in my blood.

Anna wants to name the baby Bella because it is a pretty name and sounds like your belly.

After asking Anna yesterday what she learned in nursery--"I learned a snack. We had raisins and water."

We somehow managed to get a hermit crab, which has been very exciting. I almost killed it yesterday because the kids left it on the ground and it crawled below the kitchen sink--a place I hang out often.

Jeff is employing our children for the large sum of 1 dollar a week. Their main task is shredding paper. Now we get to teach them about tithing and savings.

8 comments:

Hans and Michelle said...

I like the name Bella. Very cute.

Parkin Family said...

I like the name Bella too. It might sound like you are a "Twilight" fan though ;)
(which I am)
Do you guys have a name picked out for a boy or girl?
A crab huh? You are brave.

Katie said...

Andrew has a solution for everything! It's awesome!

Leah said...

A sewing machine in the blood. Very original. Bernina or Singer? :D

Courtney said...

I take it you found out it was a girl? Or are you just having trouble with the girl names?

Very cute comments...love what kids hae to say.

Wren and Savy said...

Hi Melanie! I ran across your blog from katie's! It's so cute, and your kids are so stinkin cute too! Anyway how are you?

Dana Broderick said...

I like all your names, but I'm with Anna, i like Bella the most. I'm having a hard time voting...

Cute kids! They are funny! I like Ana's about nursery. I think that is what Mia learns too. snack, snack, and more snack...that's all that matters.

Amanda said...

Annie and Jacks are starting to say the funniest things also--I too like Bella, but it wasn't on the voting list.