Saturday, August 30, 2008

37 weeks pregnant

I'm not sure why I am posting this picture. I feel as yucky as I look, though it is hard to feel too ugly when you get to wear the pink bubble gum dress.
I'm pretty much willing to do whatever it takes to get it out. Luckily that feeling just happened today. When I lay (lie?) on my side and put my elbow right on my waist and put my arm at a 90 degree angle, my belly goes all the way out to my wrist. I'm not sure why I took that measurement.
We finished painting the nursery blue. Wishful thinking, maybe. I have out the car seat and some newborn clothes. And I bought diapers. Babies are easy, right? I can't remember. I'm just happy that I haven't gained any weight for 2 weeks. And it certainly hasn't been for a lack of trying. Pregnancy is all consuming.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

YOU ARE TINY! I wish I looked that good at 37 weeks! Heck, I wish I looked that good at 33 weeks! Can't believe it's almost here for you- because then it means mine is that much closer! You look great- even if you don't feel like it!

Kimberly said...

You look great! You are so small. I like your dress, it's way cute on you.