Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Anna and her baby

Anna wanted a picture with her baby that Grandma Conley gave her for Christmas. She loves that it glows in the dark. Grandma Heath sent her the outfit she is wearing and she prances around the house in it. She was excited to get something new--not something that happens very often for her. We just finished painting her room pink parfait. Very cute. She loves it--hers was the last bedroom we painted. Now we are starting on the nursery, and when she realized that she said, "I don't have to be last anymore!" Now she can just get lost as a middle child. Anna is very much into her dolls, legos, and playing imagination games with Elizabeth. She gets to start preschool next week and is extremely excited. She still melts our hearts and both Jeff and I are nervous and sad to lose her as "the baby."

3 comments:

Aubs said...

I love the picture of Elizabeth & Katelyn. Very sweet.
I have to admit I am really like the name Aubrey for your new baby girl. It is such a great name to have! :)
I hope you are doing well. We got stuck in the Denver airport twice on our trip to & from Japan. I wondered how you were & if you lived close.
Good luck witht the last few short days until your new one arrives. I hope you are eating lots of chocolate chip cookies to stay happy. :)

Kysha said...

So, I take it from the baby-name poll that you are having a girl. Congratulations. You're getting so close--exciting.

Dana Broderick said...

what great updates on your kiddos! i'm excited to see pics of the baby!