Friday, May 30, 2008

Summertime

Somehow I am confused at how to spend my time. Like the 3 hours of Kindergarten really changed up my day. I am overwhelmed. I feel like perhaps I should be teaching my kids Spanish, picking back up the piano, making all sorts of arts and crafts, and filling my children's heads with educational facts. Currently they are watching Fairytopia, Andrew included. He told me that sometimes he likes girly things. And all morning we've been eating peanut butter cookies and jumping on the trampoline. No friends to speak of. The girls have been dressing up Charlie in Anna's clothes and other forms of torture. Andrew has been trying to find out the difference between butterflys and moths and all the cutting and pasting practice he got in Kindergarten has come in handy today. Jeff and Andrew are going on a campout tonight and the girls and I are going to have a girly party at Michelle's house. I do have lots I could be doing but I am choosing to feel bored instead.

No comments: