Sunday, May 4, 2008

Clowns




My girls are into face paint right now and I indulge them with my artistic talent. I took them to Walmart, Tae Kwon Do and the YMCA without anyone commenting. We just got strange looks. And I thought this was a friendly place. They have also been dogs and cats. Andrew isn't interested in having his face painted--he is always at the computer like in the picture. He loves doing google searches, playing math games, and memorizing the weather. He knows the high and low for the next week in both Colorado Springs and Pueblo. He calls it Pablo. We have been enjoying our good health. Elizabeth finished her antibiotics and was able to play in her soccer game without too much wheezing. Anna is halfway through her antibiotics for tonsilitis and almost over her "crankies." We had a much more relaxing week!

1 comment:

Parkin Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are looking. Especially Anna! We sure miss you guys!