Piano practicing has taken over. But it is always worth it when I see Andrew and Elizabeth enjoying the piano so much. Since Elizabeth has started taking lessons, I've had to use the same reminder I had with Andrew--Self-esteem is more important than playing the piano. I don't want to forget that.
Andrew loves playing his songs all staccato or with his hands crossed over so his right hand is playing the left hand part, and vice versa. He also improvises and makes up songs all the time. Elizabeth is learning her songs really fast and loves showing off to anyone who will listen. It has been a little trickier teaching her because her hands aren't big enough to reach some simple chords.
Anna just loves playing with the metronome and Charlie has learned to sleep under the piano bench. We are hoping we can find a good piano teacher when/if? we move.
11 years ago
1 comment:
The piano video of Andrew is incredible! Very impressive! I took piano for years and I never could have just made up a song like that!
Post a Comment