Thursday, November 29, 2007

Charlie

The kids all fight over who gets to sleep with Charlie, though the decision is always made by Charlie. He usually chooses to sleep with us, which gets him put in his kennel. His second choice is Elizabeth and we always find him wrapped up in her blankets, sleeping on a pillow. She has very motherly instincts. Occassionally Charlie will come walking into our room after Elizabeth has fallen to sleep with one of her blankets balancing on his back. It makes us laugh.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is so cute! I love how Elizabeth makes sure that he's warm and comfortable to sleep.

Sarah said...

I didn't know you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch when you move! I'm adding you to my blog. Amy says you may have a buyer! Good luck!

Stott Family 5 said...

Cute blog, and dog...I love the picture of Anna, because we all know that I love her in the nursery..she has the funniest personality, it's so darn cute! Hey I am adding you to my blog, I want to keep in touch after you move, I'm still really sad about that!

Heidi