Thursday, November 29, 2007

Beautiful Anna

" Look mom, I beautiful." This is how I found Anna right before church. I should have assumed she was getting into trouble because she shut herself in Elizabeth's room and was very quiet. She loves makeup and she loves the word beautiful. Anna's arms match now too, which is very exciting--no more cast or brace--she loves to hold up her arms and say, "look mom, they match." Anna has been getting into trouble lately and she is getting sneaky. She asked me if she could have gum before bed and I told her no. She went into her room, shut the door, and told me I couldn't go in. When I finally did go in, of course she was chewing gum. It is hard for me to get upset at her because she is a ridiculously cute 2 1/2 year old. And I was so appalled at her sneaky act that I didn't know how to respond.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Anna you are beautiful! My kids always seem to get into messes right before we walk out the door for church. I'm glad that Anna's arms match again!