I didn't win any awards this week for mothering. I am grateful my children are still alive and still like me. The most notable event was Eden falling down the stairs in her walker. She came out of the walker and both ended up at the bottom of the stairs. Eden broke her nose, I think, though the doctor didn't do any x-rays. He said even if it is broken, they won't do anything about it. Her nose is still swollen and bloody 4 days later. I panicked when I went to pick her up and blood was gushing from her nose and mouth. Luckily she is fine. Here she is playing with Charlie's dog food.
I bribed my kids this week to trade in their candy for a toy and Elizabeth was my only taker. She picked out butterfly earrings. Anna got earrings home but couldn't quite give up her candy and Andrew thought the whole idea was crazy. Why would I do that when I can just buy my own stuff?
We went to Fox Run Park on Friday and the Egberts met us there. We got Cold Stone ice cream after, in an attempt to end our week on a good note.
2 comments:
Poor Eden. Poor You. Will fell down our stairs (the whole flight of them) the morning we were leaving for our Disneyland trip. I was lucky that nothing came of it!
We had a fabulous time too. Should we do Cousin Fridays? Laurie? You in too?
Post a Comment