11 years ago
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Garden of the Gods
After a week of crazy snow and no school we were lucky to have beautiful weather yesterday and today. After Stake Conference we packed a picnic and went to Garden of the Gods. It is a beautiful place and kind of strange because it is such a different landscape from the rest of the area. Every time I go I want to ride my bike or run. The kids climb everything and I try not to think about broken bones.
I love this picture of Eden. And yes, mom, that is the new Naarjie dress you just bought for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
cute post and great pics!!! i can't believe you already had that much snow! But what i love about colorado is that the sun ALWAYS comes out!
We love it there! What a fun way to spend stake conference Sunday as a family.
It looks like a beautiful place. Your kids are growing up!
I wish I could share our 90 degree weather. I would be more than happy to part with it. Enjoy the white stuff...
great pics. call us next time, we will meet you or you can stop by and hang out. yeah for warm weather.
Post a Comment