Pictures of my kids from a while ago. Michelle took them with her fancy camera. Not sure why I can't keep up with the blog. My house is clean and the garden is growing. So I do have a few things to show for myself. Just nothing of long-term value. Eden is 10 months now, Elizabeth turned 6, Anna is signed up for her first season of soccer, and Andrew is trying to discover new planets.
Your kids are really growing up. Fun to see pictures of them. I cannot say that my house is clean. My garden is growing, but is pretty unruly. Haven't been out there in a while.
Well Melanie, I'm jealous you have a garden and I can't say my house is clean so I'd say you're doing pretty good. Your kids are getting so old! I guess that means mine are too. I'm not going to the reunion- I don't feel up for the drive being hugely pregnant and just getting settled here. Are you going? I'm sure it would be fun. I'll do an update on the Jerusalem blog when I get a chance but that will have to do for now. Have you ever heard from Heidi? I don't think I've seen her since my reception. Wow this got long. Keep in touch...
5 comments:
Sometimes having the garden growing is enough...I can't say the same for ours! The kids look great, nice pictures!
Your kids are really growing up. Fun to see pictures of them. I cannot say that my house is clean. My garden is growing, but is pretty unruly. Haven't been out there in a while.
of course your house is clean. LOL! when was it not?
It is so fun to see your kids. They are getting so big! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy.
Wow, I can't believe how grown-up they look. The pictures are really cute!
Well Melanie, I'm jealous you have a garden and I can't say my house is clean so I'd say you're doing pretty good. Your kids are getting so old! I guess that means mine are too. I'm not going to the reunion- I don't feel up for the drive being hugely pregnant and just getting settled here. Are you going? I'm sure it would be fun. I'll do an update on the Jerusalem blog when I get a chance but that will have to do for now. Have you ever heard from Heidi? I don't think I've seen her since my reception. Wow this got long. Keep in touch...
Post a Comment