Thursday, May 7, 2009

Anna is 4!






Anna turned four on April 18th. I can't believe it. She was my baby for so long. To celebrate we had a dog party with her friends, went to Build-A-Bear for her present from mom and dad, and finished with her choice of spaghetti for dinner. She had a great day.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Anna!

Colleen said...

A hike sounds great this summer, especially if I've got that big of an elephant butt! It will be all the more necessary then. It's always hard for me to remember that you were still pregnant when we all left BYU. I always think Anna is older. It looks like it was a perfect 4th Birthday!

Kysha said...

Can't believe she's four. Claire soon to follow. I remember us sitting in your basement nursing them! I like the top picture with her lovely necklace.

And I think that flat West Kaysville misses you running here too.

Angie said...

What a fun birthday party idea! And spagehtti sounds good!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Anna! I can't believe she's 4 already, she is growing up so fast. I'm glad she had such a fun day and the party bags are really cute.