hey melanie! i haven't seen your blog in a while. i've been out of the country (well, Alaska is out of the country right????) You look like you're doing great. i saw that picture of you and can't believe how freakin' small you are! I'm scared for #4 already. Three is tough enough.....it's really crazy somedays. :) Dana
Hey Jeff...your kids are so cute! And a fourth? Congrats to that! Three is our number..and I feel great about that! haha Anyway, it is great to see you doing well.
3 comments:
hey melanie!
i haven't seen your blog in a while. i've been out of the country (well, Alaska is out of the country right????) You look like you're doing great. i saw that picture of you and can't believe how freakin' small you are! I'm scared for #4 already. Three is tough enough.....it's really crazy somedays. :)
Dana
Your kids looks like they are having a great time with cousins. Let's get together when you come out.
Hey Jeff...your kids are so cute! And a fourth? Congrats to that! Three is our number..and I feel great about that! haha Anyway, it is great to see you doing well.
Post a Comment