Elizabeth turns 5 on June 22nd, but since we will be in Utah, we had a birthday party for her on Friday. She invited her cousins and two friends from church. She had a butterfly party with a butterfly cake and lots of butterfly crafts. The kids did crafts for an hour. I was impressed. Elizabeth has amazing stamina for crafts and spends most of her day coloring, gluing, etc. She had fun making her cake and helped pick out the candy and decorate it. By 8 am she had eaten cake batter, frosting, and quite a bit of candy. We had the adults come after the party for a barbeque. I am not prepared for her to be five. It sounds too old. I suppose I still have 5 days to enjoy her as a four year old. Elizabeth asked me yesterday why Anna follows her around so much, and before I could say anything Anna said, "Because I love you." We sure love her!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
I can't believe she is 5. Wow! The butterfly cake was a really cute idea. You are coming to UTAH???
I actually just found out from Amy Hulse last night. I hope you will come and see us...or at least let me take you to lunch or somthing!
I can't believe Elizabeth is 5! Time really goes by fast! Looks like a fun party. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment