Sunday, April 6, 2008

Elizabeth's Post






I like to play the DS. My favorite game is Dora because it's fun and I like the game where you circle around Dora. I really like my dolls. I like the doll Grandma Roylance gave me for Christmas because she is really pretty. And I like the new shirt my mom gave me and my new swimsuit. I really love Katelyn. She played with me yesterday all day at my house and we wore our matching shirts from Grandma. We jumped on the trampoline and played in my room.

5 comments:

Hans and Michelle said...

I hope Katelyn and Elizabeth always love each other. I'm so glad you're here!

Dana Broderick said...

your kids are great! I can't believe how grown up they are. I love Elizabeth's hair. Did you do it? I'm impressed!

Dave and Leah said...

Does Anna get a post?

R A C H A E L said...

Cute little girls! I am adding you to my link list. Hope thats OK!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.