11 years ago
Monday, April 21, 2008
Confession
I just ate 3 pieces of lasagna and almost half a bag of chocolate chips. And I wonder why I've gained 10 pounds with this pregnancy already. I feel the need to document my poor eating behavior with hopes that I might be shamed into change. I am home with a sick daughter currently overly warm with fever and two other children who are incredibly bored. I'm not sure when my coping strategy started to involve food and I am even more unsure of how to change it. There you have it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think this is something that everyone does--maybe you're just honest enough to confess it?! I'm sure you look very cute pregnant! If you were here, I'd take you out for a run--pain from running=stress relief--strange but true.
You're preggo. It's the one time in your life that it is acceptable to gain at least 25 pounds in 9 months. My advice, Live it up, sista! Show that lasagne who's boss.
I eat lasagna like I'm mad at it!!
Please send the other half of the chocolate chip bag to me so I can finish it for you,
I feel your pain--I will not admit how many cookies I have eaten in the last 3 days--you are at least pregnant and need the calories.
When you're pregnant you can eat whatever you want!
Post a Comment