Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Carpet


The week before Easter my mom came to help me since I have been in need of help. We loved every minute of it! Andrew had a fever and ear infection while she was here so she took him to the doctor and she drove me to the OB for my first appointment since I was having a migraine and she helped me clean up after Charlie and his week of stomach problems. She took down curtains to iron, helped me pick out a carpet for my family room, organized the kids closets, made the girls each a blanket, cleaned out the garage and storage room, and provided positive energy to our home. I love my mom!






4 comments:

Dave and Leah said...

Wow. Can your mom come visit me?
-Leah

Amanda said...

Don't you love moms!! They should come every week!

Laurie said...

Your mom is amazing. How did she get so much done in one weekend?

Courtney said...

Aren't moms great! Hope you are feeling better!