Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter 2008

I can't figure out how to post next to the slideshow and I am too impatient to try anything else. I took over 40 pictures over Easter so hopefully you have the patience to watch the slideshow and see my beautiful children. We had a fun Easter and woke up to a couple of inches of snow and freezing temperatures. The girls still wore their new dresses with shirts underneath. We had an early start on Sunday so the kids could find and enjoy their Easter baskets before leaving for church at 8:45. We had Michelle and Hans and Laurie and Brent over for dinner and had an Easter egg hunt for the kids in the basement. We had 10 kids at our house and they all got along so well. We read about the resurrection in the scriptures and talked to the kids about why we celebrate Easter, though they couldn't stop thinking about candy. The girls finished their candy by Monday but Andrew still has most of his--he is saving it until Christmas, he says.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

The Easter pictures are way cute. I love your kids Easter clothes, very darling. You are great for taking so many pictures. I think I only took about 8. It seemed like by the time I was able to grab the camera the egg hunt was already over.

Courtney said...

Love the Easter pics!