Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cousins

These girls love each other. Elizabeth and Anna love playing with Katelyn and luckily the feeling is mutual. We talk about Katelyn constantly and my girls would be happy if she moved in. Aren't they cute with their new haircuts?

8 comments:

Hans and Michelle said...

I love that all the kids have baskets, except for yours, which have walmart sacks. And I'm not judging. I love walmart.

Janelle said...

What a beautiful home and children you have! I am so glad you are enjoying CO!

Nina Olson said...

Looks like you guys are all settled in. How exciting that you're closer to your family. I love the new house. Hope you guys are doing well. When are you headed to UT again?

Aubs said...

Anna looks so big. I can't believe she is almost three. Good for her to be potty trianed...I am still waiting for Cassidy. Someday.
Very cute Easter pictures. Love the girls dresses.
I hope you are feeling better. How did your first appointment go? I'm glad your mom was able to come stay with you for a bit. Mom's are great!

Amanda said...

So cute to see the girls together. I bet you and Michelle love being near each other--looks like a fun Easter!! How are you guys doing? How are you feeling?

Katie said...

They all look adorable. And congrats to Anna! What a big girl!

Eliza said...

Good job on your updates- I just sat here with my kids and watched your slideshow. Even though they have no clue who your kids are, they still thought it was fun.

Katie said...

Just FYI - I changed our blog address. It is now:
www.aaronkatie.blogspot.com