Andrew did awesome at his piano recital. He played A Warlike Dance by Kabalevsky. He is playing at Junior Festival in November as well as a Kevin Olson recital. Andrew has a new teacher this year and she means business. He has an hour lessons once a week and an hour theory class once a week with other kids. The next youngest kid is in the 7th grade. He really enjoys it. He tells me regularly how much he enjoys going to lessons.
11 years ago
4 comments:
Wow! I would LOVE to hear him play. I bet he is simply amazing!
What a fantastic talent! It's great that he loves it so much too.
Hey! I really loved Draper which is right next to Sandy. That would be a commute for Jeff though. Is his job close to the freeway? If he lives deep in American Fork you probably want to be close to it, the freeway construction creates such terrible traffic on week days in Utah County. I dint know much about Lindon, but it seems like a nice area. I have heard good things about Alpine School district. In sandy and Draper there is a new school district called The Canyon School District, they seem good but I don't really have friends workload in school. Email me with more questions: kpolson1@gmail.com
I am sure Andrew has way surpassed me in piano ability. Not that it's too hard. Your girls are growing up. I think Anna is looking more like you. What's up with the job search?
Post a Comment