Andrew's choice of favorite activity is a very good one at least. Eden looks lovely and very happy on her blessing day. I was SO good to see you guys! Hope all is well. I went for my first post-partum run--I agree with you--I felt like death.
Hey I was thinking about you today. I was doing pilates and thinking "Man, Melanie would be doing this SO much better than me" I hope things are going well for you guys. How is Jeff's business going?
3 comments:
Ha ha! It is so funny (and so frustrating!) how easily they get distracted!
Andrew's choice of favorite activity is a very good one at least. Eden looks lovely and very happy on her blessing day. I was SO good to see you guys! Hope all is well. I went for my first post-partum run--I agree with you--I felt like death.
Hey I was thinking about you today. I was doing pilates and thinking "Man, Melanie would be doing this SO much better than me"
I hope things are going well for you guys. How is Jeff's business going?
Post a Comment