Elizabeth is my monkey. She spends her day bouncing around the house. Sitting on the couch is dangerous. I get kicked. I am happy she is in gymanstics for a physical outlet. She does 3 hours a week. She can do 11 pull-ups. She climbs to the top of the rope. She hangs from a bar and lifts her feet to her head without bending her legs. They hold her in a handstand on the balance beam and she does pushups. She bends into a backbend and walks across the floor upside down. She stands with one leg straight in front of her, rolls back onto the floor and back up, still standing on one leg. She is stronger than Jeff and I put together. Physically and emotionally. I was scared to get her flu shot--it took 3 of us to pin her down to get x-rays at the dentist. At her Kindergarten shots, the nurse said, "that's the first time in 30 years that I've been kicked." She screamed bloody murder at her flu shot. And then I told Anna it was her turn, and after watching Elizabeth scream, Anna climbed up on my lap, pulled up her pant leg and took her shot without a peep. Wow.
11 years ago
1 comment:
I think this is a beautiful picture of Elizabeth! I think she looks like you...I do see the Conley side but I see you alot. Sounds like a very strong little girl. Wish I could do those things. Any advice about having four kids? I think I have about five weeks left & starting to feel lightly nervous for the jump to four kids.
Post a Comment