
Anna and Elizabeth love Eden. And give her a little too much attention. I keep hoping the novelty will wear off so Eden can sleep in peace, but no such luck. Whenever Eden cries, Anna says, "Don't worry mom, I will cheer her down." It makes me chuckle.
I am grateful that Anna and Elizabeth have each other. They are great friends. They are both doing gymnastics and school. Anna has made new friends and is a good social example to her older siblings. Elizabeth is incredibly busy with gymnastics--she can do 7 pull ups, climb to the top of the rope, do a back walkover, and almost land a cartwheel on the beam. I am impressed at how strong she is.
3 comments:
Seems like you are doing well - we are glad to hear it!
So cute. I am sure they will be great big sisters to her! I am anxious to see how Addie is with this baby. I'm glad you posted more pictures! She's cute!
Your girls are getting so big and are so dang cute. Tell Jeff hello for me!
Post a Comment