Yesterday would have been a great day to have a baby. I clipped nails, made beds, did laundry, shaved legs, etc. But I didn't and now I will probably have to vacuum the car again before she comes.
Any day now--I just caught up on your family!! We are excited about your new baby coming! I laughed and laughed about your post talking about all the things that you wanted to get done--because I feel like that EVERYDAY-not just when I am pregnant--I think it must be a "I have too many little kids" thing. You kids are beautiful-I can't believe Elizabeth is in Kindergartan-when did you decide to homeschool Andrew. Anyway, we are doing well. We had a good summer. We miss you guys! Good luck with the baby! Amanda
4 comments:
Want me to come vacuum it for you?
lol...i need you around my house...
Any day now--I just caught up on your family!! We are excited about your new baby coming! I laughed and laughed about your post talking about all the things that you wanted to get done--because I feel like that EVERYDAY-not just when I am pregnant--I think it must be a "I have too many little kids" thing. You kids are beautiful-I can't believe Elizabeth is in Kindergartan-when did you decide to homeschool Andrew. Anyway, we are doing well. We had a good summer. We miss you guys! Good luck with the baby!
Amanda
Melanie, that's hilarious!
Post a Comment