Monday, September 15, 2008

Who's Who?

Which Conley baby is which? Which ones look the most alike?





7 comments:

Dana Broderick said...

MAN! They all look so much alike! I can't tell them apart. All I know is that the 2nd one is Eden because you already posted that picture..

my guesses
#1 Anna
#2 Eden
#3 Andrew
#4 Elizabeth

Am I right?

Aubs said...

Congrats on the safe arrival of Eden she looks beautiful & so sweet! I hope she is the sweetest baby you have & makes life easier with four kids.
My guesses are the same as Dana's. The picture of Elizabeth holding Eden looks just like you. She is beautiful & getting so old looking.
Take it easy. I hope the recovery goes well.

Aubs said...

Congrats on the safe arrival of Eden she looks beautiful & so sweet! I hope she is the sweetest baby you have & makes life easier with four kids.
My guesses are the same as Dana's. The picture of Elizabeth holding Eden looks just like you. She is beautiful & getting so old looking.
Take it easy. I hope the recovery goes well.

Aubs said...

Sorry I didn't mean to do that twice. I got impatient & clicked it twice.

natalie said...

Same as Dana
1. Anna
2. Eden
3. Andrew
4. Elizabeth. Too hard to tell which ones look the most alike. Elizabeth has her eyes closed.
Congrats. Glad to know you're all well and getting some help.

Laurie said...

I can't wait to meet her. She is so beautiful. Congrats. I am not sure about the girls but #3 was my guess for Andrew since there was no pink in the picture. hehe

Leah said...

Andrew is the one without a pink bow or pink blanket!