Eden came into the world on September 14th at 12:09 pm. She weighed 6lbs 15 oz. She is 20 3/8 inches long. She and Melanie are doing well and both are healthy.
Congratulations! Eden is beautiful! Hey- I have a favor to ask. I woke up a few nights ago with some really unique ideas for newborn photography. Would you mind if I used Eden? I'd come to your house and set it all up.It will be totally free, I need to see if my ideas will translate in to an actual photo... Let me know, I won't be offended if you don't want to... Congratulations again! You two make really cute babies!!
Jeff and Melanie, She is sweet and looks just like a Conley--Congrats. I LOVE the name. I hope you guys are doing well-we are thinking of you and missing you. Wish we could come see how your little family is growing. Amanda
I can totally make it work. Thanks to my mom we are almost completely cleaned out in the other house, and almost unpacked in the new house. So anytime after like, 5 ish, this week works for me. Let me know. (I'm calling michelle for your digits. This would be so much easier to organize by phone...)
11 comments:
She's precious. Congratulations. We are so happy for you and look forward to meeting Eden soon.
Congratulations Conley's! How exciting! She's beautiful!
Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful
Congratulations! Eden is beautiful! Hey- I have a favor to ask. I woke up a few nights ago with some really unique ideas for newborn photography. Would you mind if I used Eden? I'd come to your house and set it all up.It will be totally free, I need to see if my ideas will translate in to an actual photo... Let me know, I won't be offended if you don't want to... Congratulations again! You two make really cute babies!!
I'm so happy for you! Yay!
Congratulations Melanie! I love the name and she looks precious. I hope you have a good first few weeks.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. She's gorgeous! And I love her name.
Eden! What an adorable name. I am so glad to hear everything went well with your delivery. We are looking forward to more pictures!
Jeff and Melanie, She is sweet and looks just like a Conley--Congrats. I LOVE the name. I hope you guys are doing well-we are thinking of you and missing you. Wish we could come see how your little family is growing.
Amanda
I can totally make it work. Thanks to my mom we are almost completely cleaned out in the other house, and almost unpacked in the new house. So anytime after like, 5 ish, this week works for me. Let me know. (I'm calling michelle for your digits. This would be so much easier to organize by phone...)
Melanie... she's beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment