Here is the picture of the house you've been asking me for, dad. And a picture of Charlie's new look. We have no more dog hair stuck to sticky fingers, though the kids still think a good way to clean their hands is to let Charlie lick them. After we picked Charlie up from the groomer, the kids ran around the house yelling, "I sure hope it's Charlie." He looks like a different dog.
11 years ago
5 comments:
LOL! Charlie does look totally different!
We sure miss you guys!
Hey, that house looks familiar!!! Wait a second...it's right down my street, hah...great pictures of the family....love Charlie's new do too!
Hope you are enjoying the new place. When is the next time you guys are going out to Salt Lake? We will be there in June.
The house is so cute!! I love it! I don't remember the dog...mmmm..very cute though.
Thanks for the photo of your house. It looks similar to the Kaysville mansion but it doesn't have a 3 car garage. Charlie looks forlorn without his hair.
Love
Dad
Post a Comment