Week one is almost over. Yesterday and today I came home tired from sitting down all day. I am more tired after sitting down for 8 hours then I am after running 3 miles.
I've learned how to set up clients, process monthly paperwork, and price services. I know it sounds boring, but there is some complexity in it that makes it enjoyable.
My Run:
After I got home I went for a run. I ran east through downtown and looped around U of G campus. I ran by the stadium and was impressed by the size of it. It seats over 90,000.
Charlie:
The amazing Charlie is no longer that amazing. He had a couple of accidents in the house. Melanie was not happy with him. The kids still love him all the same.
The Varsity:
The varsity is a local hamburger place in Athens. I was told that if you come to Athens you should experience the Varsity. I was extremely disappointed. The lady in front of us bought several cheeseburgers. They were all very small so I figured they were the small cheeseburgers for her kids. I thought my $6 burger would be much bigger. I was very disappointed to see a tiny burger on my plate. I felt robbed!
Anna's Arm:
Melanie took Anna to the doctor yesterday and was informed that the ER should have set her arm on Saturday. Anna's arm was angled at 18 degrees and it should have been under 10. Consequently, the doctor had to set Anna's arm yesterday. He put a hard cast on her and then squeezed her arm while the cast was still soft. Anna screamed! I felt horrible when Melanie told me. I wish I could have been there to help.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment